Thursday, April 28, 2011

Primavera Sound 2011 Line Up

Below are all the reasons I am very glad I bought my ticket early to Primavera Sound, Spain's only music festival. Each band name links to their info page for Primavera Sound. Let me know if you have any suggestions of bands I should check out.

Bands I'm glad I'll get to see before I die::
Animal Collective (US) »
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti (US) »
Belle & Sebastian (UK) »
Deerhunter (US) »
Explosions In the Sky (US) »
Fleet Foxes (US) »
Gonjasufi (US) »
Grinderman (UK) »
Kurt Vile & The Violators (US) »
M. Ward (US) »
Male Bonding (UK) »
Of Montreal (US) »
Phosphorescent (US) »
Sufjan Stevens (US) »
The Flaming Lips (US) »
The National (US) »
tUnE-yArDs (US) »

Other groups I'm interested in::
Baths (US) »
Caribou (CAN) »
El Guincho (SPA) »
James Blake (UK) »
Jamie XX (UK) »
No Joy (CAN) »
PJ Harvey (UK) »
Prince-Rama (US) »
The Album Leaf (US) »
The Tallest Man On Earth (SWE) »
Yuck (UK) »

Full line up::
http://www.primaverasound.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment